Vegan Apron Limited
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which We supply Our vegan food boxes (Produce, Boxes). Please read them carefully before You open Your account and submit Your order to Us. They tell you who We are, how We will provide the Produce to You, how You and We may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
We are Vegan Apron Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales. Our registration number is 11744716 and our registered address is 8 Leghorn Road, London SE18 1SZ.
We operate the website (“the Website”) and Your contract for the purchase of the Produce You order on the Website is with Us.
You can contact us by Hello@veganapron.com
By order goods from Us, You are confirming that You are over 18 years old and are capable of entering into the contract.
If We have to contact You We will do so by writing to You at the email address You provided to Us when You open Your Account.
You create Your account and subscribe for deliveries here : https://subbly.co/account/auth/login
Once You have subscribed for a particular Box, You will continue to receive the same type of Box each week unless You change Your order. You must change your order yourself using the online account or unsubscribe your order yourself by using the online account.
If You want to swap recipes, You must submit a request to change Your existing order by Thursday 9am before Your selected delivery day. This give us time to arrange Your choice.
It is Your responsibility to manage Your account, by keeping Your order preferences up to date and Your personal and contact details and the details of Your payment card current.
If You want to close Your account You must unsubscribe via the online account.
We may close Your account if You break any of the terms of this agreement, or if We reasonably believe that You use of Our service is not being conducted in a reasonable manner, or if We need to end the service or vary it in any material way.
The Boxes and Produce
Our Produce is all natural and may vary from delivery to delivery in terms of shape, size and appearance but We will do all We can to ensure consistency of quality.
Packing may also differ from week to week. We aim to use minimal packing while at the same time ensuring the protection of the Produce.
We display on the Website the various options We offer for Boxes. You should select and order Your Box by type. You will then continue to receive that Box type until You change Your order or close Your account.
Our Produce is all of great quality, pure and labelled. However, We pack all Produce in the same packing areas. This means that inevitably traces of some Produce may be found in other items. So, for example, Boxes may contain traces of sesame seeds, soya beans, nuts or other allergens, even if they are not specified as contents of the Box.
Additionally, we buy in the packaged ingredients for Our Boxes, such as The contents of these packages is clearly labelled and it is Your responsibility to ensure that they are suitable for You in each case.
£10 off first two boxes
When you sign up at an event you will be offered £10 off first to boxes. The first £10 off comes off the first payment immediately. The second £10 if a refund placed on your card after 2nd delivery. f you cancel after the first box but before the second box has attempted delivery we cannot refund you the £10 off.
We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of Our products in the UK. Unfortunately, We do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK.
You must place Your weekly order no later than 9am on Thursdayto ensure it is processed for a delivery on the following Tuesday.
Your order :
· Your offer to Us to buy the specified Produce and is subject to acceptance by Us when We confirm to You that the order has been received, the Produce is available and We agree to supply them ;
· shall relate only to the Produce We confirm We are able to dispatch to You;
· is accepted by Us when .
We cannot accept any changes to orders after
We may make minor changes to the Produce fulfilling an order such as circumstances when minor changes may be necessary. A minor change is deemed as a recipe swap.
Cost of delivery is included in the cost of the box.
Our authorized courier company (DPD) will deliver on Tuesdays a but We cannot be specific as to the time.
Delivery will be to the address You give to us in Your account details. You should provide Us with instructions of a safe place or neighbour’s address where the order can be left should no one be available at Your address to take delivery. If You have not done this and no one is at the delivery address We shall take this as Your authority for the authorized courier to use their reasonable discretion to leave the order in a place that seems to them safe. You can inform us of your safe place by emailing Hello@VeganApron.com
By creating Your account and placing orders You are agreeing to payment for the Produce by debits made to the credit card the details of which You have provided. You can close Your account and terminate Your payments by going online, logging on to Your account
You will not be charged for closing Your account and You can reactivate itat any time.
If You do not do give Us at least 6 days’ notice and by 5pm on Wednesday prior to Your next delivery date (on Tuesday) of the closure of Your account, We will still do all We can when We do receive Your notification (via email) to stop the dispatch of Your delivery but if We are not successful We reserve the right to charge You for it.
Payment will be taken from Your card one week before delivery. Prices indicated on the Website include any applicable Value Added Tax.
Events Outside Our Control
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If Our supply of Your Box is delayed by an event outside our control then We will contact you as soon as possible to let You know and We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided We do this We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay You may contact Us to cancel the delivery and receive a refund.
We are not responsible for defects in prepackaged materials included in a recipe where such defect is not reasonably obvious to Us when added such product to the Box.
Cancellation, Complaints and Refunds
Cancellation and return of non-perishable goods.
As a consumer You have the right to return goods purchased over the internet within 14 days of receipt without giving any reason.
This right does NOT apply if the goods are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, so it does NOT apply to boxes containing fresh ingredients. (Regulation 27(1)(c) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, deactivation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
To exercise Your right to return non-perishable goods You must inform Us by clearly stating this in writing to Our email address above and by returning the goods to the above address. You must tell us what day and what time and by what means you will be retuning the goods and we will need to confirm if the day, time and location is satisfactory with us via an email confirmation. We will reject any returned items that have not followed this process. We will reimburse to You the costs of the goods and the cost of delivery but may make a deduction for any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by You.
We will make the reimbursement to Your payment card, unless you ask. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
We do not make refunds to orders that occur 6 days before your delivery is due. For a full refund we need your refund request by 5pm Wednesday before the Tuesday delivery
If You have any complaint either regarding any Box or Produce or Our service You should contact Us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org We will deal with any complaint as quickly and fairly as We can.
We want You to enjoy the great Produce we supply and everything Vegan Apron offers as part of its service. We are passionate about vegan food and want to provide the best service We can to enhance its image and availability.
We understand, however, that sometimes things do not always go to plan, and circumstances may occur where You or We feel that the right action would be for Us to replace Your Produce or refund Your payment.
We will replace any Produce which is damaged when it is delivered to You, or at Our discretion refund the relevant amount to Your payment card or make a credit against Your next delivery.
Any action such as this on Our part shall not be in place of any statutory right You may have.
We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of Your legal rights in relation to the Produce.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Produce for domestic and private consumption. If You use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Which laws apply to this contract.
These terms are governed by English law and You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If You live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1) Please read these prize draw terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. Entry into any of our prize draw is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Terms. By entering one of our prize draws, you confirm that you have read these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
2) To enter a prize draw you must be both (a) UK Mainland Resident (b) 18 years old or over.
3) Prize draws are not open to Vegan Apron's employees, members of their immediate families or other persons professionally connected with the prize draw.
4) No purchase necessary.
5) Only one entry per person, using following method: liking each of the brands pages on Instagram and our own @vegan.apron
6) If you wish to enter an online prize draw you may enter via the applicable requirements on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or by sending your entry, detailing which prize draw you wish to enter, together with your name, address, and e-mail address to: Vegan Apron Ltd, PO BOX 8LR SE18, London, SE18 1SZ or by email to email@example.com
7) Entries are non-returnable and entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
8) The entry date is 11th March 2019 and the closing date is 17th March 2019. Vegan Apron reserves the right to amend the prize draw end date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9) Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the prize draw or these Terms will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete. Proof of postage is not proof of entry.
10) Vegan Apron reserves the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected by Vegan Apron of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to these Terms.
11) There is one winner per competition who will win the prize mentioned in the Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post .
12) Winners will be randomly selected at random 24 hours after the competition closes.
13) will notify you using email and within 48 working hours of the closing date.
To claim your prize you MUST call our customer care team directly on 0800 634 2807 (charges may apply depending on your phone contract) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving your phone number and we will call you back, free of charge to arrange delivery of the prize.
14) If you do not respond within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and Vegan Apron reserves the right, at its discretion to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit.
15) Vegan Apron accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
16) By entering the prize draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Vegan Apron may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on Vegan Apron's website. By entering into the prize draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media accounts.
17) Information about the winner (name and county) will be available by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope, stating the name of the relevant prize draw to Vegan Apron Ltd, PO BOX 8LR SE18, London, SE18 1SZ within 3 calendar months of the stated closing date.
18) Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
19) Vegan Apron will send prizes within 30 days of the prize draw end date but reserves the right to change this due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Please note that we only deliver to the Mainland UK.
20) By entering into the prize draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Vegan Apron for the purposes of the administration of the prize draw.
22) The prize draw and these Terms will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these Terms will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
This prize draw is run by Vegan Apron of PO BOX 8LR SE18, London, SE18 1SZ (“Vegan Apron”). The prize draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between Vegan Apron and such third party.